Re: [BKARTS] A little shameless publicity

Peggy - I'm sorry if I was curt. I use Daniel Smith oil based inks. The
one marked "traditional relief" is nice. Graphic Chemical and Ink makes a
lot of nice inks as well. I have also had some luck with Faust inks, but
haven't done an extended run using them. Faust will send you a sample pack
of their Aqualine inks if you email them and ask. Faust cleans up with
water, but has a much nicer vehicle for printing than speedball. The
others clean up with mineral spirits, but I don't clean my lino blocks any
more, I just run a few extra passes to get most of the ink off, then store
them inked. I usually clean up with De-Solv-It, a citrus based product
available at any discount store in the cleaning isle. It smells better,
and is not as harmful to my lungs.

I'd be glad to help you more if you like.

http://www.danielsmith.com/products~sku~284+260+001.asp
http://www.graphicchemical.com/
http://www.faustink.com/

Justin Miller