Re: [BKARTS] ePaper

Hi Richard
Yes, it might be old but do you think it is a reasonable idea. Just because all this is taking time, doesn't mean its not valid. I'm not pushing for plastic scrolls that fold off a pen per sai but I think this idea of worthy of a legitimate chat. Ebooks are a reality and paper is an exhaustible commodity, particularly in the current ecological climate. Shouldn't we look for new solutions? Shouldn't book artists be on the cutting edge of where this is heading and driving it a bit instead of just reacting. And what makes you think you are going to be able to get these things in Wal Mart? That in itself is a questionable criteria for the validity of something, surely.I'd like to hear from someone who knows where this stuff is going and if it is a valid option.
Jess