[BKARTS] white typewriter ribbon??

Hi all,

I was curious if anyone out there knew of a source for WHITE typewriter ribbon. I am desperately searching for some to type text onto the dark-colored cover paper stock of a magazine I am working on. Black and red are easy to come by, but white's been impossible so far. I don't need a corrective "white-out" ribbon, just a normal, white-inked ribbon.

The machine this would be fitting on is a late model Olympia SM9.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated (& I'll send you free copies of the finished magazine!). Thanks,

Robbie