Re: [BKARTS] white typewriter ribbon??

Maybe try Pieritz Bros stationers in Oak Park, IL. They have a lot of odds and ends in their stock from bygone days... If anyone has it, they might.

(708) 383-8710
401 South Blvd Ste 4
Oak Park, Illinois 60302

Kathy G

On Apr 30, 2007, at 11:30 PM, robert dewhurst wrote:

Hi all,

I was curious if anyone out there knew of a source for WHITE typewriter ribbon. I am desperately searching for some to type text onto the dark-colored cover paper stock of a magazine I am working on. Black and red are easy to come by, but white's been impossible so far. I don't need a corrective "white-out" ribbon, just a normal, white-inked ribbon.

The machine this would be fitting on is a late model Olympia SM9.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated (& I'll send you free copies of the finished magazine!). Thanks,

Robbie

Every Day Is a New Beginning