Re: [BKARTS] white typewriter ribbon??

Here's a web link to their products, with an email contact also:
http://www.pieritz.net/penold.html

- K

On Apr 30, 2007, at 11:30 PM, robert dewhurst wrote:

Hi all,

I was curious if anyone out there knew of a source for WHITE typewriter ribbon. I am desperately searching for some to type text onto the dark-colored cover paper stock of a magazine I am working on. Black and red are easy to come by, but white's been impossible so far. I don't need a corrective "white-out" ribbon, just a normal, white-inked ribbon.