[BKARTS] Reminder: Book arts studio sale tomorrow (June 2) -- Los Angeles area

Gloria Helfgott is closing her book arts studio. She has given me the responsibility for selling the entire contents of the studio. The sale is Saturday, June 2, 10am to 6pm. Cash or checks only, everything must go. If you are not familiar with the studio, it is a candy box full of some of the most exquisite papers, leathers, paints, and all kinds of cool 'stuff'. Gloria has asked that no one contact her directly regarding the sale, so please direct all of your inquiries to me (information below -- do not reply to this posting, please).

The studio is located at 869 Via de la Paz, Unit D, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272. Please bring a large bag with you!

Because of the strong interest already shown in the following items, they will be on bid from 10- 10:30 a.m.:

2- vintage iron book presses

1- large metal 5-drawer paper flat-file

1- 10-drawer wooden paper flat-file

1- drawing table

1- large light box

All else, first come - first serve. I hope we can clear out this place!

Thank you,

Charlene Matthews Bindery
5720 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90038