Re: [BKARTS] swifters

I think it would be safer to use a microfiber cloth; I'm not sure what all is in the swiffer products. I use microfiber cloths (available at most hardware stores now in various guises) for all sorts of cleaning operations. And you can just throw them in the washing machine when they get messy!

Kathy