[BKARTS] Six degrees of separation

Dear Peter and all

I thought you'd be interested to know that a Book Arts List connection (unnamed) has become a story in our local newspaper here in Newburyport, MA. The head of the local library wrote a column called Six Degrees of Separation about making a connection with the great granddaughter (a list member) and granddaughter of one of the past library directors. It came about when I posted a message about the Reading Room exhibit and the Newburyport Literary Festival last year. If you'd like to read the article, you can find it at
http://www.townonline.com/newburyport/columnists/x1819189001

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord