Re: [BKARTS] swifters

My understanding - though I can't remember where I heard this - is that
Swifters (Swiffers?) use a coating of mineral oil as the
attractant/trapping mechanism for dust particles, so if that is correct
then no, you wouldn't want to use it on items being conserved.

But if my memory/understanding is incorrect I would love to hear about
it because I gave up using them at home for fear of building up mineral
oil deposits on my floors.

Lee

accidentally) that swifter refills work beautifully to pick up residue
from drafting powder.  Should I stop using this product or a similar
product on items to be deacidified and encapsulated?

Best,

Jane