Re: [BKARTS] swifters

Lee, I believe you're right. I also use microfiber cloths to dust my floors, furniture, etc; you can just throw them in the washing machine and they fit into the little holes in the old version of swiffers. They keep my art production area clean, along with an ostrich duster for all the little things I want dusted, but don't want to have to take the time to manually pick up and put back.

Kathy