[BKARTS] Potdevin 2R, 12 inch, For Sale, Used.

Hi
I am selling my Potdevin 2R 12 inch roller coater.  Very low miles, approx
200 hours useage.  Bought new 15 years ago and in storage since.  Will be
putting it up on Ebay.  I can answer questons thru this thread, and you
may call me at 510 843 9177.

Peter Libaire