Re: [BKARTS] swifters

We recently had hardwood flooring installed and were told that we
should NEVER, under any circumstances,  use Swiffer cloths to dust it.
The installer said that Swiffers cause them no end of grief when they
are called upon to refinish hardwood flooring. A lot of sanding is
needed. Don't know what the ingredient is. I thought I heard 'silicon
product' but I'm not sure of that so don't quote me. Whatever it is,
it can't be good for fine surfaces.

PB