Re: [BKARTS] Mirror of the World on-line exhibition

Just a note for those of you who receive the Book Arts list as a digest
and my last message came through as junk text. I was wanting to let
everyone know about our new on-line exhibition at
http://www.mirroroftheworld.com.au

I invite you all to have a look at it and then let other people know all
about it.

All the best,

-Robert-

Robert Heather
Manager, Events and Exhibitions
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne Victoria 3000
AUSTRALIA
Tel: +61 (0) 3 8664 7288
Fax: +61 (0) 3 9639 2978
Mobile: 0438 090 267
Email: rheather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: http://www.slv.vic.gov.au

Mirror of the World: Books and Ideas on-line exhibition
http://www.mirroroftheworld.com.au