Re: [BKARTS] Paradox Swamp at Jaffe Center for Book Arts, South Florida

Although Paradox Swamp is a wonderful exhibition it held far less
fascination than the artist book collection of the Jaffe Center. This week
John Cutrone, Seth Thompson and Arthur Jaffe graciously gave me a tour of
their recently opened facility and showed me some of their wonderful
collection. It is truly a treasure trove. One only wishes for more dedicated
and generous collectors like Arthur and his late wife Mata and ³partners in
crime² John Cutrone and Seth Thompson. With more than 10,000 books in their
collection I look forward to multiple visits of discovery.

If you¹re in South Florida, this is a don¹t miss experience.
Dot