[BKARTS] Call for Entries - Artists' Book Exhibition

Zea Mays Printmaking is very excited to host the 4th Annual Artists’ Book Exhibition, entitled BookMarks ZMP.

The Call for Entries is linked here
http://www.zeamaysprintmaking.com/BookMarksZMP call.htm

It is also available on our website
http://www.zeamaysprintmaking.com

This year’s exhibition will be presented in conjunction with the Museums10 “BookMarks” celebration, a region-wide year of exhibitions and programs dedicated to the book. See the Museums10 website http://www.museums10.org/index.php?op=calendar for all the wonderful offerings taking place at museums, galleries, colleges and universities throughout the Pioneer Valley in Western Massachusetts.

We are honored to have Ruth R. Rogers who is the Special Collections Librarian at Wellesley College as this year’s juror. We invite you to submit your best work for her review.