Re: [BKARTS] job backer for sale

Hello Brad.

Stephen DeSantis suggested that I drop you a line.

Years ago when I thought I¹d do everything to edition a book, I bought this
huge C&P guillotine. The mouth is 31² wide, the feed bed is 41² long. It¹s
hand operated with a lever and has a 50 lb counter weight attached to the
cutting lever. It has two blades, one attached and one sharpened ready for
action. Every thing is in working order. It weighs about 1400 lbs. And I
hardly ever use it.

Asking price is $1,700 and you have to provide the shipping.

If you are interested, I can either take some photos and e-mail them to you,
or you are welcome to come out and take a look.

Sincerely,

Craig Jobson
Lark Sparrow Press
1726 Ashland