[BKARTS] guillotines (was: job backer for sale)

While on the suject of hand-operated guillotines, does anyone here know
where replacement parts can be found for older ones?  The handle of mine is
broken -- probably has been for 40+ years.  I use it nearly every day and
have thought nothing of the broken handle until one day last week when I
broke my finger between the handle and the bed.

I realized that if the handle were its original length, that could never
happen.  I could fabricate an extension that would bolt onto the remaining
piece, but if I could find a replacement for a couple hundred bucks that
would be my preference.

A longer handle might also make it easier for me to find student workers who
can use it. :-)

Chad Longley
chad.longley@xxxxxxx