Re: [BKARTS] Book Cloth in Seattle

The coolest book cloth I ever found was at Turtle Arts, which Jill already
noted no longer has a storefront :-( nor appears to carry book cloth.

The second coolest book cloth I ever found was at Oblation Papers & Press in
Portland (yes, not in Seattle, but perhaps closer to your home?) 516
Northwest 12th Avenue, Portland, OR 97209, (503) 223-1093

In addition to the University Book Store, Daniel Smith has precut pieces
(about 18"x20") of different colors of cloth (4150 First Avenue South,
Seattle, Washington 98134, (206) 223-9599 http://www.danielsmith.com/)

If you want to buy cloth by the foot (or yard) I've found black, white, and
linen at Dakota Art Supplies (6110 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115,
(206) 523-4830  http://www.dakotaartstore.com/)

You can also find precut book cloth at
Bellevue Art & Frame (1024 116th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004, (425) 453-8959), Northwest Art & Frame in West Seattle
(4733 California Ave. S.W. Seattle, WA 98116 Phone: 206-937-5507) sometimes
Artist & Craftsman Supply (809 NE 45th St, Seattle, WA, 98105, (206)
545-0091), Paper Source in Bellevue (700 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004, (425) 646-0100)

--- Roberta Lavadour <paper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'll be in Seattle this week and would like to find some book cloth. Any
> recommendations for vendors in the area?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> all the best,
> Roberta
>
> Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR
> paper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Mission Creek Press
> http://www.missioncreekpress.com
> http://www.pendletonarts.org

Sometimes our warrior spirit is evident in how we endure life's little indignities.    --Vicky