Re: [BKARTS] guillotines (was: job backer for sale)

Depending on the make and model, it is possible that the manufacturer, i.e. Challenge ( I think they are still in business) might have a replacement. Or, you could check with Paul Brubaker at BINDERY TOOLS ----- www.binderytools.com ---- he might be able to help you.
Another possibility is to take the pieces to a machine shop where they could repair or fabricate a proper (Safe!) handle.
Good Luck.
Bill Minter