[BKARTS] where may I buy tracking irons

Hello,

I am looking for a shop where I may buy tracking irons (heating spatulas) to speed up drying paper repairs. There are some spatulas suited for conservation of seals, but these are usually too small. The iron should be about 5-7 cm long and 3 - 5 cm wide.

I would be very thankful for any appreciate any advice.

Florian