Re: [BKARTS] where may I buy tracking irons: TALAS

Talas has the best irons.  See http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=17025.
I purchased a iron long ago which simply stopped working.  The Talas
iron I subsequently purchased seems more durable.

--
I am an old man and have known many troubles, but most of them never happened.
---- Mark Twain