Re: [BKARTS] where may I buy tracking irons

Where are you Florian? House of Tools in Canada and the States usually has them on sale for about $25.
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

f.wolper wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for a shop where I may buy tracking irons (heating spatulas) to speed up drying paper repairs. There are some spatulas suited for conservation of seals, but these are usually too small. The iron should be about 5-7 cm long and 3 - 5 cm wide.

I would be very thankful for any appreciate any advice.

Florian