[BKARTS] where may I buy tracking irons: TALAS

Jet,
Thanks for the review on our irons.  I would like to chime in and say that
not all tacking irons are created equal.  We have carried tacking irons from
a handful of manufacturers over the years, most of which proved to have
fairly short life expectancies before burnout, before settling on our
current vendor.  So yes there may be cheaper irons out there, but you will
most likely get what you pay for.

Our Advanced Technology Tacking Iron can be found on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/2wsy7c

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas