[BKARTS] Hanmer website new work

Hello all.

I've just added work created in the last year to my website, mostly traditional bindings plus a few small political pieces and some additions to the Thrifty Picks gallery.

I'll send a fabulous free gift to the 30th person to view the website and contact me on my web response form.

www.karenhanmer.com

Best wishes to all.

Karen

--