[BKARTS] electric eraser

Just broke the electric eraser. I emailed the company to see if there is a replacement collet chuck but I think that will be a dead end. I am wondering if anyone has any advice to offer on either the battery powered eraser or the rechargeable models.

Thanks for your help.

--
Mary Jo Koranda			Law Library
Head of Circulation		University of Wisconsin Madison