Re: [BKARTS] electric eraser

I have two very small electric erasers that I love. One, made by Sakura, uses AAA batteries. The other, made by Helix, uses AA batteries. They are both about 4" long and 1 1/2" wide. I long ago abandoned my corded and cordless electric erasers in favor of these little things. They are small and light and do everything I want them to do.

Of the two, the Helix was by far the least expensive. I think I bought it at an office supply chain for about $10 or $15. The Helix has more power than the Sakura because of the larger batteries.

Sally Jackson