[BKARTS] inquiry

To whom it may concern:

My name is Melissa Lamelza and I am inquiring about a letterpress
apprenticeship/fellowship that may be available. I hold a great appreciation  & respect
for the arts, especially for the printed word and the process  through which
these words are given life. I have a background in graphic design,  and was
first introduced to this wonderful world of letterpress in my senior  year as an
undergraduate. Since then, I have involved myself in these arts as  much as
possible, but never as much as I had really wanted to, for one  reason or
another. I am hoping someone out there could steer me in the right  direction as far
as any opportunities that may be available to post graduates  such as myself
striving to work under the direction of a professional in this  field. Any
information would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Melissa Lamelza
_lamelza@xxxxxxxx (mailto:lamelza@xxxxxxx)