Re: [BKARTS] Yves Porter

Dear Nadeem,

Nice to read your message. I hope you will find the contact/address of Porter soon.
However, I live in London. I am a graphic designer with special interest in Islamic manuscripts/book design/binding.
Hear a lot about SOAS, but never met anyone based there.

Would love to meet you.

Regards
Imtiaz Ahmed [Mr]