Re: [BKARTS] Peller pop-up box

I finally spoke with my friend Jack Fitterer...and it is the Hugo Peller structure you asked about. He is going to send me his notes on the structure which I will scan and make available.

I informed Jack of my discription and asked if there was any hidden tricks. Possibly the position of the slot is crucial I asked. Jack replied that that depsnds on how far out you want the book to be "popped"

Difficulty. Since I do not yet have a website and can not attach files through this list ... if someone who has a site and is willing could contact me off-list I'll send the scans I make to you and you may post a link for people to access. Complicated but better than snail-male xeroxes, yes? And it keeps the structural notes on the archive.

Leonard

Leonard Seastone

The Tideline Press

68 Brook Street