From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Leonard Seastone
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 6:20 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Peller pop-up box

I finally spoke with my friend Jack Fitterer...and it is the Hugo
Peller structure you asked about. He is going to send me his notes on
the structure which I will scan and make available.

I informed Jack of my discription and asked if there was any  hidden
tricks. Possibly the position of the slot is crucial I asked. Jack
replied that that depsnds on how far out you want the book to be
"popped"

Difficulty. Since I do not yet have a website and can not attach files
through this list ... if someone who has a site and is willing could
contact me off-list I'll send the scans I make to you and you may post
a link for people to access. Complicated but better than snail-male
xeroxes, yes? And it keeps the structural notes on the archive.

Leonard

Leonard Seastone

The Tideline Press

68 Brook Street