Re: [BKARTS] Impressions from Action/Interaction

Hi Amy,

What do you think these artists are/were doing that meant "the art world" is
interested in them? Or is it "the art world" that has changed? (I'm starting
to regret those ""s now.)

I think the fact that de Cointet was combining performance with printed
material is interesting because it tracks his practice as one that
strategically uses media to achieve different effects. His printed stuff
works in concert with the performances, but does something different (with
regard to the potential audience) whose effects we, as book makers, might be
interested in .

Anyone else care to comment? Any more impressions from the conference
itself?

(Meanwhile, Andrew goes off to furtively consult the magazine link
referenced. I'll probably have trouble getting hold of Art in Americathough.)

All the best,

Andrew Eason
www.andreweason.com