[BKARTS] HOW TO WEBPAGE, was: Peller pop-up box

Leonard,

I'd be more than happy to make the notes available from my website. Its in
the process of being changed and updated right now, so adding a link to a
PDF version shouldn't be a problem at all.

In fact, I have been considering adding a new "how to" section to the pages
to add information to periodically. A series of PDFs to answer to the
community's needs would be very cool, and I have more than ample space on my
account with our server.

So, I will open this up a little further and make the space available to
anyone who wants to add a "how to" document to the page - send me a PDF
version of your article (CC License only, please), and I'll add it to the
webpage as a link.

Isn't that one of the greatest uses of the internet? Sharing and creating a
common space for people to share?

Robert Angus
Octavia & Co. Press