From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
f.wolper
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 9:07 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: where may I buy tracking irons

Hello,

I am looking for a shop where I may buy tracking irons (heating
spatulas) to speed up drying paper repairs. There are some spatulas
suited for conservation of seals, but these are usually too small. The
iron should be about 5-7 cm long and 3 - 5 cm wide.

I would be very thankful for any appreciate any advice.

Florian