[BKARTS] Barcelona

Yeah - take a side trip to Gerona to see the Beatus painted by Ende, first known woman artist in the European tradition. And while you're there if you can take a shot of the board used to mark out the outlines for a stained-glass window - I can use it for my class.

Thanks in advance,

Paul Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe