[BKARTS] filmoplast v. lineco repair tape

they are both opaque and removable. one is twice the price.

for my purposes I recommend Lineco's document repair tape, since it is cheaper
and the object of the repair will be to prevent further damage.
the repair can always be reversed later on.
but i don't have a tangible reason to recommend one over the other.

I know this has probably been debated before, and if it has is there an archive of the conversation?

--
j. godsey
14 pleasant st

www.bibliophilebullpen.com