Re: [BKARTS] Islamic Bookbinding

Hi there,

I am a graphic designer by profession and have recently become seriously interested in traditional Islamic bookbinding, especially the art of beautiful ornamental/decorative leather covers. I would like to explore/research/learn more into this [especially the art and techniques of cover/decorations.
I wonder if anyone out there could guide me how best to go about it. There is hardly any book available in the market on this subjec. I have browsed whatever is basically available on the net.
BTW I am based in London.

Thanks.

Regards
Imtiaze