Re: [BKARTS] Islamic Bookbinding

There was an excellent conference, exhibition and catalogue at The Oriental Institute, The University of Chicago, in 1981. The catalogue is entitled: ISLAMIC BINDINGS & BOOKMAKING (ISBN: 0-918986-31-1). Bookbinder and book conservator, Guy Petherbridge was one of the authors of the catalogue, along with John Carswell and Gulnar Bosch. The University Press or the Oriental Institute may still have copies?
Hope this helps.
Bill Minter