Re: [BKARTS] filmoplast v. lineco repair tape

Joyce(?),
I found the message below yours in this message on the cool site which indicates that the CCI in Ottawa was going to start testing in 2001 but haven't found any results yet. DOes anyone else have a link to the results?
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

jgodsey wrote:
they are both opaque and removable. one is twice the price.

for my purposes I recommend Lineco's document repair tape, since it is cheaper
and the object of the repair will be to prevent further damage.
the repair can always be reversed later on.
but i don't have a tangible reason to recommend one over the other.

I know this has probably been debated before, and if it has is there an archive of the conversation?

*Subject:* Research on tape and heat-set products *From:* Jane Down (/jane_down@xxxxxxxxx/) *Date:* 09-25-2001