[BKARTS] New Flush Mount Album Guide

I have a new guide available on my website on how to make a flush mount style album. Flush mount albums are sometimes referred to as coffee table books and have become a popular addition to most wedding and portrait photographers product offerings these days.
This guide is geared towards working photographers who would like to make their own flush mount albums as well as bookbinders who are interested in learning the process so that they may offer custom album making services to photographers in their area.

You can find more information about the guide on my site at http://www.tjbookarts.com/album.htm.

Jackie

Jacqueline Poutasse
www.tjbookarts.com