[BKARTS] A question about making 3 ring binders

Hello y'all,

I'm trying to create a three ring binder for a friend's wedding and i've hit an obstacle. I can't seem to figure out how to rivet the 3-ring mechanism on to the spine piece for the book. I ordered a few 3-ring machanisms and a Rivet Set Tool from Hollanders:

http://www.hollanders.com/supplies/BrowseSubCategory.aspx?CategoryID=0527b88c-8fca-4a37-a7d4-5cd139b88816

Has anyone ever attached the rivets using their rivet tool? I've tried a couple of different ways and can't seem to make things work.

- Kristen