From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kbk
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 8:06 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: A question about making 3 ring binders

Hello y'all,

I'm trying to create a three ring binder for a friend's wedding and i've
hit an obstacle.  I can't seem to figure out how to rivet the 3-ring
mechanism on to the spine piece for the book.  I ordered a few 3-ring
machanisms and a Rivet Set Tool from Hollanders:

http://www.hollanders.com/supplies/BrowseSubCategory.aspx?CategoryID=0527b88
c-8fca-4a37-a7d4-5cd139b88816

Has anyone ever attached the rivets using their rivet tool?  I've tried a
couple of different ways and can't seem to make things work.

- Kristen