[BKARTS] New Printmaking-Bookarts classes in Atlanta

Atlanta Printmakers Studio
Upcoming Classes and Workshops
Please check our website for registration forms for upcoming classes and workshops
 www.AtlantaPrintmakersStudio.org

July
Class
Introduction to Bookbinding Sarah Hindmarch (4 weeks) Tuesdays, July 10 - 31  6:30-9:30
Workshops
>From Plants to Papers 2-Day Papermaking Workshop Katy DeMent  Sat&Sun, July 21-22  10-4
Cyanotype Workshop Terri Dilling Saturday July 28  10-4

August
Class
More Bookbinding Sarah Hindmarch (4weeks) Tuesdays, August 7-28  6:30-9:30
Workshop
Custom Design Portfolio Workshop Ann Frellsen Saturday August 18  9-4

September
Classes
Etching Kathy Garrou (8 weeks) Mondays Spetember 10-October 29  6:30-9:30
Letterpress Printing David Brough (4 weeks) Tuesdays September 11-October 2  6:30-9:30
Workshop
Monoprinting with Akua Waterbased Inks 2-Day Workshop with New York Artist Meejin Hong Sat&Sun September 15-16  10-4

October / November
Classes
Relief Printing Marie Weaver (6 weeks) Tuesdays October 9th - Nov 13th  10AM-1PM
Monotype Terri Dilling (8 weeks) Tuesdays Oct 9th - Nov 27th  6:30-9:30
Bookarts Jo Anne Paschall (4 weeks) Wednesdays , Oct 3rd - 24th  6:30-9:30
Workshops
Intagio Printing Workshop 2-Days Kentucky Artist Nichole Hand  Sat & Sun November 3rd-4th
Drive by Press visits Atlanta Joseph and Greg of Drive by Press out of Madison, WI will be in town showing off their "press in a truck" and giving lectures and dem,onstrations in the techniques of printmaking. Date and loacation TBA. www.drivebypress.org

December
APS Open House and Large Collaborative Print Saturday December 2nd
Letterpress Holiday Card Printing Session Saturday December 8th

--
Stephanie Smith, President
Atlanta Printmakers Studio