Re: [BKARTS] Brass Type in US?

> Other than Talas, is there anyone in the US who sells brass type?

Dear Beth,

To the best of my knowledge, there is no one in the US making brass
type or hand letters.

I am familiar with brass type from the following three sources:

J. B. Alivon (Paris)
P&S (UK)
Fine Cut (UK)

ABS (UK) may also make type, but I'm not sure.

Talas' prices are not unreasonable once you've factored in the exchange
rate, shipping costs, possible Customs cost and, finally, that they
maintain a large selection of items in stock.  I resell Alivon and P&S
type, but they are all special orders.

If there is a cheeper source of brass type, I haven't found it yet.

I hope this helps.
Frank
Lehmann Bindery