Re: [BKARTS] problems using Schaefer gold foil

> Before, I used Swift foil with no problems, but now, this new foil is
giving me fits.

Dear Beth,

None of the currently available gold foils that I've tested so far work
well for hand finishing.  The adhesives work over too narrow of a
temperature range (I can get them to work, but have to reheat the tool
after one or two impressions.) and their carrier films don't allow for
fine detail to come through.

Sincerely,
Frank
Lehmann Bindery