Re: [BKARTS] Mirror of the World on-line exhibition

What a rich site. Wonderful!

Jo Renbeck

Robert Heather wrote:

Just a note for those of you who receive the Book Arts list as a digest and my last message came through as junk text. I was wanting to let everyone know about our new on-line exhibition at http://www.mirroroftheworld.com.au

I invite you all to have a look at it and then let other people know all about it.

All the best,

-Robert-

Robert Heather
Manager, Events and Exhibitions