Re: [BKARTS] blogging on book arts

Book_Arts List

Slightly off topic, but in a similar vein,
I have recently started a website (blog) to keep track
of Fine Art Photography Gallery openings and events
in the New York City Area.
My next addition to it will be a section on photography books.
Let me know if any of you are producing fine art (however you want
to define that) photography books.

You can view the site at
www.photogalleryreview.com

I can be reached at:
dshphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Steve Harris

Beth Lee wrote:
Mary,

Welcome to the blogging world! I've enjoyed reading your blog. It's
wonderful to be able to read about the day-to-day happenings in the
studios of other book artists. My blog, callibeth.blogspot.com, which is
mostly about book arts, includes a list of links to the blogs of
calligraphers and book artists.

Regards,

Beth Lee
Tallahasee, Florida