Re: [BKARTS] blogging on book arts

Hiyas,

I like so many others have a blog on the go. It is geared towards scribes
belonging to the Society for Creative Anachronism, the chapter basedin
Europe and South Africa who wish to learn more about the medieval
calligraphic and illumination arts.

There is an interest in book arts as well but not often mentioned, mostly
the blog is about the work the scribes produce, techinques and how to
essays although right now we are having a paper discussion.

This blog has around 20 + contributors, something that is really great
about blogger.

http://dragonscribes.blogspot.com/

cheers
Fiona