Re: [BKARTS] blogging on book arts

I'd love to know if there are others out there as well on the topic of books.

I will be revamping my blog in the next week or so (as soon as I get my current book finished and my entry to CBBAG's Art of the Book off!), and I'd welcome suggestions for improvement, since it's going to be done anyway. ;-)

http://lasquetipress.blogspot.com

There are additional public pictures of my work on Flickr as well, where I'm listed by name.

Cheers
Linda
--
Linda M. Cunningham      | Artists' Books and Fibre Studio
http://lasquetipress.blogspot.com