Re: [BKARTS] blogging on book arts

My blog, http://book-dragon.blogspot.com, is book-oriented. I started it as
a book arts blog, but it's been taken over lately by book gadgetry and trade
books. When I get more time to create I'll be shifting the focus back to
bookmaking. Of interest may be my links (to the left of the page) - I link
to blogs about book arts, and there are some good ones on there! Looking
forward to adding all of these new book arts blogs to my list. :)

On 6/21/07, Linda M. Cunningham <lindac@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd love to know if there are others out there as well on the topic of books.

I will be revamping my blog in the next week or so (as soon as I get
my current book finished and my entry to CBBAG's Art of the Book
off!), and I'd welcome suggestions for improvement, since it's going
to be done anyway.  ;-)

http://lasquetipress.blogspot.com

There are additional public pictures of my work on Flickr as well,
where I'm listed by name.

Cheers
Linda
--
Linda M. Cunningham      | Artists' Books and Fibre Studio
http://lasquetipress.blogspot.com

-- "Do not ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman