From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jason
Thompson
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 9:14 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] blogging on book arts

Welcome to the world of blogging.

Rag & Bone Bindery has a blog, we blog about books, book art,
bookbinding, paper craft, paper making, box making, journaling,
design, print & patterns, textiles, origami, art events and other
topics that interest us folks here at Rag & Bone.

	http://ragandbone.com/blogger/

We started blog for three specific reasons. For marketing: to bring
more eyeballs to our retail site. For research: to involve ourselves
in the design world and stay on trends. For personal reasons: We
found ourselves spending too much time in the office taking care of
"business" things and not spending enough time taking care of "artsy"
things. Our blog has gotten us back into the book, paper and design
world and increased our ecommerce web traffic as well.

I can't say enough about the networking possibilities with blogging.
It's all good!

Jason Thompson
Rag & Bone Bindery
http://ragandbone.com/blogger/